This website and platform is operated by Artwishlist Ltd (trading as Facture.art) (company number: 09311563) ("we" or "us") and this policy relates to your use of our website and platform.
We are a "data controller" for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, the UK GDPR and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. This means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, the personal data that we collect about you.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy very seriously and we ask that you read this Policy carefully as it contains important information on:
- the personal data we collect about you;
- how we process your personal data; and
- with whom your personal data might be shared.
Personal data which we collect
Personal data provided by you
We collect personal data about you when you:
- visit our website and interact with it;
- register with us on our platform;
- interact with our platform;
- make payments for any of our services;
- contact us through our platform;
- post material on our platform;
- sign up for our newsletter via our website or platform.
The personal data collected in the above manner may include the following categories and types of personal data:
- Identity Data: full name
- Contact Data: postal address; email address; telephone number;
- Financial Data: payment details; billing address;
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you regarding your subscription;
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website or platform
- Marketing Data: your preferences in receiving our newsletter
We do not collect any special category data about you.
Personal data about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
- give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad.
How we use your personal data
Your personal data will be processed to for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our contractual responsibilities with you - for example, to provide the platform services to you in receipt of payment by you. The legal basis for this processing is contractual necessity.
- To meet our management responsibilities, which are necessary for the organisational functioning of the platform. The legal basis for this processing is legitimate interests, specifically in respect of the proper administration of our business.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
More information about how we use your personal data, as well as the categories of personal data involved in our legal bases, is set out in the table. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
|Purpose for Processing||Categories of Personal Data||Legal Basis|
|Identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us||Entering into/performance of our contract with you|
|Process your order/ongoing subscription||Entering into/performance of our contract with you|
|Conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis||Legitimate interest (overseeing platform performance and determining how it/our services can be improved)|
|Carry out customer profiling and analyse your purchasing preferences||Legitimate interests (overseeing platform performance and determining how it/our services can be improved)|
|Detect and prevent fraud||Legitimate interests in compliance with legal obligations|
|Customise our website, platform and content to your particular preferences||Legitimate interest (overseeing platform performance and determining how it/our services can be improved)|
|Improve our website, our platform and our services||Legitimate interests (overseeing platform performance and determining how it/our services can be improved)|
|Send you our newsletter||Consent|
When we might share your personal data with Third parties
For the purposes of delivering our services, we may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group;
- third party service providers, such as our payment processors;
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity; and
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this clause, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
In those cases where we need your consent to hold and process your personal data, we will ask you to check a box on any form requiring consent. By checking these boxes you are stating that you have been informed as to why we are collecting the information, how it will be used, for how long it will be kept, who else will have access to it and what your rights are as a data subject (all of which is set out in this policy).
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
How we keep your personal data secure
To protect your information, we have policies and procedures in place to make sure that only authorised personnel can access the information, that information is handled and stored in a secure and sensible manner, and that all systems that can access the information have the necessary security measures in place. To accomplish this, all employees have roles and responsibilities defined in those policies and procedures.
In additional to these operational measures we also use a range of technologies and security systems to reinforce the policies, including ensuring that:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that are unique to you; and
- we store your personal data on secure servers.
How long do we keep your personal data
Personal data that we process for any purpose(s) shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose(s).
We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal, accounting or reporting obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
Transfers of your personal data out of the UK and the EEA
We may need to transfer your personal data to external third parties that are which are based outside of the UK and the EEA, for the purpose of billing you and sending our newsletter to you.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the UK and the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- we will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data; and,
- where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts for use in the UK and the EEA which give personal data the same protection it has in the UK and the EEA.
In order to process any of the requests listed below, we may need to verify your identity for your security. In such cases your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
The right to access information we hold on you: At any point you can contact us to request the information we hold on you as well as why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we got the information. Once we have received your request, we will respond within 30 days. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may not be able to supply you with a copy of your personal data, if it would infringe the rights and freedoms of others, or we are legally entitled to withhold it.
The right to correct and update the information we hold on you: If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated.
The right to have your information erased: If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted.
The right to object to processing of your data: You have the right to request that we stop processing your data. Upon receiving the request, we will contact you to tell you if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing: You have the right to request that we stop contacting you with direct marketing. In order to process your request we may need to verify you identity for your security.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller. Once we have received your request, we will comply where it is feasible to do so.
The right to complain: You can make a complaint to us by contacting us via [email protected] or to the data protection supervisory authority – in the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office, at https://ico.org.uk/.
Cookies and tracking
- recognise you whenever you visit this platform;
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Consent to cookies
Consent to cookies
The table below provides some information on the cookies which we use on our website:
|Cookie Name||What it does||Why is it used||How long it lasts|
|auth0||Functionality cookie - creates a login token for the user||So that the user does not need to log in every time they return to the site.||400 days|
|Mouseflow||Analytics cookie - allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.||Helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.||Expires immediately upon leaving the site|
Turning off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of the platform. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner's webpage on cookies:https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies
You may exercise your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us. This should be by email to [email protected].
If you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection legislation, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. In the United Kingdom, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and further details about your rights and the ICO's complaints procedure is available via the following link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Changes to this policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this Policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access the website.
Where we have made any changes to this Policy which affects the manner in which we use your personal data, we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
All artworks © the artists.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved. Artwishlist Ltd.